JAPANEGE / ENGLISH
The αSMARC-RZ/G2E is a SoM (System on Module) for mass production that is equipped with the “RZ/G2E” MPU manufactured by Renesas Electronics and conforms to the SMARC 2.1 standard.
The αSMARC-RZ/G2E has high-speed interfaces such as USB3.0, PCI Express, and Gigabit Ethernet, and many functions such as LCD and AUDIO, making it ideal for applications such as industrial HMI.
- Arm Cortex-A53 Dual core RZ/G2E 1.2GHz
- Supports Full HD compatible video encoding/decoding
- Equipped with eMMC and DDR3L memory
- Edge Connector Features (USB3.0/PCIe/Gigabit Ethernet/LCD/AUDIO/CAN)
- SMARC 2.1 compatible (Board size 82×50㎜)
- CarrierBoard and Linux BSP available
|CPU||R8A774C0HA01BG (552pin FCBGA)
Arm® Cortex®-A53 Dual core 1.2GHz
|RTC||Maximum daily difference ± 2 seconds.
Backup with external power supply.
|Power supply||DC5V ±5%|
|Current consumption||Max 10W|
|Usage environment||-20～60℃（No condensation）|
|Size||82×50mm（Excludes connectors and protrusions）|
|Circuit Board||FR-4 (UL94-V0)|
|Accessories||Heat sink(Dedicated product installed)|
|Pre-installed OS||CIP™ Linux 4.19（VLP 1.0.6）|
|αSMARC-RZ/G2E Hardware Manual(English)||1.0||2023/07/26|
- ※All other company names and product names in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
- ※Please note that specifications are subject to change without notice.